Monday, July 03, 2006

Nada Te Turbe

Another day, another chance to entrust myself to the love of God.

O is off work today to bring me to hospital for a minor procedure to remove polyps from my uterus. I will need to be put to sleep during the surgery, according to the GYN whom I only met once when I had my first consultation several months ago. E, who still can't be left in anyone else's care without crying all day, will need to come along with O to hospital. I am actually more concerned about them getting near any hospital viruses during their wait for me there than I am about the actual procedure. I will ask them to wait somewhere else, probably, not inside. I don't want to risk their health for mine. B will be collected from school by a friend, a Pinoy mum from the same parish whose son is in the same year as B.

It's my first time to be admitted to a UK hospital, and though I'm nervous about what lies ahead, precisely because I don't know what lies ahead, I do know that God is with me and my family, and He will be with me as I sleep, and He will be with my family, as well. He will guide the doctors, and He will make sure I won't come to harm. I've gotten many messages of prayer and encouragement (from Pinoys and non-Pinoys alike) via SMS/Chikka/telephone, and I praise God for the support He gives me through people who care.

I am peaceful in my heart, but one can't have too many people praying for oneself. So please do include us in your prayers today, won't you?

2 comments:

Binut/Keyt said...

Considering the time difference, the procedure might have been completed by the time this is put up. But rest assured, you and your family are in my prayers. God bless!

Anonymous said...

you are in our prayers