Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Nette Back on the Net

I wish there was an easy way to explain why I haven't been blogging these past months.

To start off, just to get them out of the way, here are a few of the non-reasons:
  • I found a job and got too busy to blog
  • We moved to a remote part of the world which has no internet access, like, say, the Antarctic
  • I began writing my book and my publishers told me to forsake my blogs
  • Simon Cowell finally discovered my talent and signed me up for a recording contract

But for whatever it's worth, I'm back. And here to stay.

Let's catch up, shall we? I have loads to tell.

1 comment:

Binut/Keyt said...

I've been regularly visiting your blog hoping to see an update on your site. Am glad to hear you're back and back for good! =) And I can't wait to hear (este read) what you have to say. =)

BTW, I failed to read the "non" before the word "reasons" and I thought, "A recording contract for Ate Nette! Yay!"

Speaking of recording, a friend played a CD of Lingkod ng Panginoon. He played the 3rd song which was Warrior is a Child. I said, "She sounds like Ate Nette." And what do you know? It's you! (I thought I should let you know, you have a distinct, exquisite singing voice)